Quality Assurance

Integrated Healthcare Systems, is accredited by The Joint
Commission. Such accreditation means our organization complies
with the highest national standards of safety and quality of care and is
committed to continually improving patient care.

Quality Assurance Statement

Our Purpose

The Quality Assurance Department of Integrated Healthcare Systems is committed to providing a service delivery system that improves efficiency, client satisfaction and positive treatment outcomes. To this end, the Quality Assurance department will strive to:
  • Ensure an accessible, healthy and safe environment for all clients and staff.
  • Ensure that persons served are active participants in the planning, prioritization and
    ongoing evaluation of their services.
  • Ensure that services are delivered in a manner sensitive to each person’s cultural
    orientation, social preferences, spiritual beliefs, sexual preferences, gender, age and
  • Maximize opportunities for clients to gain access to the most appropriate programs and services.
  • Measure service satisfaction, effectiveness and efficiency and to implement changes as a result of feedback.
  • Promote continuous compliance with all reimbursement sources and regulatory entities such as The Joint Commission and the Division of Provider Services and Quality Assurance.

Filing a Formal Complaint

Should you become dissatisfied with the services you have received at Integrated Healthcare Systems, please call the clinical supervisor at the location nearest you. To locate that number, visit the Locations section of our website. If you remain dissatisfied, please contact our Grievance Officer:
  • Ricardo Richardson, Director of Quality Assurance
    31 W 20 th Street
    Riviera Beach, FL 3304
    Phone: 561.899.9140 Ext 221
    Fax: 561.331.2715
    Email: rrichardson@integratedhcs.org
    You may also contact Florida Medicaid at 1.877.254.1055 (please have your Medicaid card
    available) or The Joint Commission at complaint@jointcommission.org or by telephone at
  • You may send a written complaint to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of Civil Rights at https://www.hhs.gov/civil-rights/filing-a-complaint/index.html. Please contact Jason Turner at the address above if you need assistance filing your complaint.
  • Under no circumstances will you be penalized or retaliated against for filing a complaint.

Please donate to help 25 women receive a Free Mammogram